Find our most Frequently Asked Questions below!
If you have a question you would like us to answer please contact us at [email protected]
- Why should I use an electric toothbrush over a manual Toothbrush?
- Can I use my Roaman Electric Toothbrush overseas?
- Does my Roaman Device come with Warranty?
- Can I use any Toothbrush replacement head for my Roaman Electric Toothbrush?
- I am not able to fit the replacement toothbrush onto my Roaman Electric Toothbrush.
- Do I need to charge my Roaman Electric Toothbrush every night?
- What happens if I leave my Roaman Electric Toothbrush on charge constantly?
- How do I dispose of my Roaman products?
- Can I use my Roaman products on fillings, crowns or veneers?
- Can I use my Roaman products with other teeth whitening products?
- Will my Roaman Electric Toothbrush work in the shower?
- How do I care for my Roaman devices?
- Should I be using my Roaman Electric Toothbrush if I have sensitive teeth or inflamed gums?
- If I have a gum or mouth disease should I use a Roaman Electric Toothbrush?
- Many studies have proven people who use an electric toothbrush rather then a manual one maintain healthier gums, have less tooth decay and keep their teeth longer. Electric toothbrushes are more effective at removing plaque which helps keep tooth and gum diseases away.
- You can use your T10 Electric Toothbrush overseas providing your charging adapter is catered for that country. The USB end of the charging port of the toothbrush can fit into any wall adapter of any country as long as it has a USB opening.
- Purchasing your Roaman Device does not automatically come with warranty however after purchasing you have 30 days to register for warranty by our warranty register page found at the bottom of our website.
- Unfortunately the T10 Electric Toothbrush has been designed specifically for Roaman replacement heads which means you can only replace your brush heads with our brush heads.
- The replacement heads are designed to fit tightly on the toothbrush handle which can often cause them to feel they are stuck when you are either pulling them off or putting a new one on. If you are finding issues in these actions try putting a bit more pressure when replacing or removing the head. If you cant seem to change the head no matter what, email us at [email protected].
- Our T10 Electric toothbrushes have a battery life of 60 days. This means you can go without charging for 2 whole months. Once your Roaman product needs charging you only need to charge between 6-12 hours to last another 60 days.
- We recommended not to leave your Roaman Toothbrush on charge constantly however it should not do any harm or damage to your device. If you would like to leave your toothbrush on its charging stand we suggest to ensure it is switched off at the wall.
We ask that once you have finished with your use of Roaman products that you please recycle them correctly. We suggest being a part of Terracycle and their fantastic program. You can find more information below -
Alternatively, if you are unable to do this please send it back to us paired with an email or letter of your intentions so we can dispose of the products correctly.
- Yes! Using an Electric Toothbrush is generally best when caring for your oral health especially when you have fillings, crowns and veneers. Swapping string flossing to a Water Flosser can also help enormously when caring for your teeth.
- You can use your Roaman devices with other whitening products, whether that is toothpaste or at home whitening devices it should have no effect on your oral health. We do suggest to always check labels for directions and warnings on all oral health care devices before use.
- Yes, you can use your Roaman Electric Toothbrush in the shower. It has a water proof level of IPX7 which means this product can be submerged up to 1 meter in water for 30 minutes.
- Keep your Roaman devices clean after every use. Remember to charge them at a consistent rate. Change your brush heads and jet tips at the recommended times to maintain oral health. If you are travelling with your devices placing them in a travel case will help deter wear and tear damage.
- If you have any concerns before using our Roaman devices we advise to reach out to your dental professional for professional advice. For sensitive teeth and inflamed gums you should be able to use Roaman devices with little to no issues.
- You are able to use Roaman products if you have a gum or mouth disease however we recommend getting professional advice from your dental professional before use.